RMA REQUEST FORM GUIDELINES:
- Before returning any items, the customer must fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
- Any incomplete or missing information will result in delays in processing the request.
- Claim must be made within 7 days upon delivery date. All claims must be accompanied by a completed RMA form and, where applicable, clear images showing damages or incorrect shipment. Send the completed RMA form and images to email@example.com.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for Mono B to review the completed RMA request form.
- Mono B will issue an RMA number if the claim is approved. Please write this RMA number on the top right corner of the RMA form and include a copy of the form inside the return box.
- All returns without valid RMA number will not processed. If a customer returns an item without RMA form or valid RMA number marked clearly on the form, we will not process the store credit/exchange/refund.
- Mono B will issue a All returns without valid RMA number return label only for damaged merchandise or incorrect shipment. This return label expires in seven days.
- Customer will need to issue their own return label after the label expires and if they return merchandise not due to defect or incorrect shipment.
- To expedite the returns process, the RMA form with the valid RMA number must be placed inside the return package and the valid RMA number must be written on the return box.
- Please return the items to:
MONO B Headquarters
2821 S. Olive St.
Los Angeles CA 90007